The Laboratory for Information Processing and Pattern Recognition is, among the other, focused on research and knowledge transfer to and from industry in the fields of information processing, pattern recognition, signal processing, image, and video analysis, information theory, coding, and cryptography.
Head of Laboratory
Laboratory Research Papers
- Jonatan Lerga, Assist. Prof., PhD (RITEH)
- Ana Vranković, mag. ing. comp. (RITEH)
- David Bačnar, Asist. mag. ing. el. (RITEH)
- Denis Selimović, mag. ing. el. (RITEH)
- Guruprasad Madhale Jadav (RITEH)
- Luka Batistić, mag. ing. comp. (RITEH)
- Mladen Tomić, Assoc. Prof., PhD (RITEH)
- Marinko Žagar, sen. lect.
- Nikola Lopac, mag. ing. el.
- Veljko Jardas, mag. ing. el.