The Center for Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity, University of Rijeka, connects scientists from various fields working on interdisciplinary research projects. The Center is strongly focused on the knowledge transfer from academia to industry and vice versa. It is a polygon for multidisciplinary collaboration, starting partnerships, sharing knowledge, and development and testing of innovative ideas with high market potentials. The Center firmly fosters international collaboration with scientists and high-tech companies from abroad.
Latest Research Papers
Prof. dr. sc. Ana Mestrovic participated at the Panel on perspectives and real-life applications of AI organized by IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society
- Prof. Dr. Sc. Ana Mestrovic participated at the Panel on perspectives and real-life applications of AI organized by IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society presenting the Department for Informatics and AIRI Center.
- Prof. dr. sc. Štefan Korečko from the Department of Computers and Informatics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Technical University of Košice, Slovak Republic, held an interesting talk entitled “Verified Software Development With B-Method” on 5th of May, 2021.
- Prof. dr. sc. Todorka Glushkova from the Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics, Paisii Hilendarski Plovdiv University, Plovdiv, Bulgaria, held an interesting presentation on “Cyber-Physical Production Systems (CPPS)” on the 14th of April, 2021. The presentation also addressed her work in the field and research interests with potentials for further collaboration.
- Prof. dr. sc. Sanda Martinčić-Ipšić and prof. dr. sc. Ana Meštrović held an interesting talks on 31st of March, 2021 presenting their work in the field of applications of artificial intelligence to natural language processing and social network analysis. Recording of the presentations:
- 29th Summer School on Image Processing – The annual gathering of researchers and professionals dealing with image analysis and machine vision. Rijeka, Croatia, 8-17 July 2021.
- A news post has been published online about our latest published research regarding AI modelling of nanoscale friction.