The Center for Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity, University of Rijeka, connects scientists from various fields working on interdisciplinary research projects. The Center is strongly focused on the knowledge transfer from academia to industry and vice versa. It is a polygon for multidisciplinary collaboration, starting partnerships, sharing knowledge, and development and testing of innovative ideas with high market potentials. The Center firmly fosters international collaboration with scientists and high-tech companies from abroad.
Latest Research Papers
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sc. Jonatan Lerga received an annual award from the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts for the highest scientific achievements in 2021 in the field of technical sciences for the work “Advanced Digital Signal Processing and Machine Learning,” containing 28 scientific papers in renowned international journals (13 of which were published in […]
- Dr. Sc. Nikola Lopac successfully defended his doctoral dissertation “Detection of Gravitational-Wave Signals from Time-Frequency Distributions Using Deep Learning” at the University of Rijeka, Faculty of Engineering on the 11th of March 2022. The doctoral dissertation was defended under the supervision of Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sc. Jonatan Lerga.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Sc. Jonatan Lerga held a talk on “How is AI Changing Financial Services?” at the conference “Digital Innovation and Technology for People” held in Opatija on the 9th of December 2021.
Assoc. prof. dr. sc. Jonatan Lerga presented AIRI Center at the IEEE Rijeka : Computer Society Congress 2021
- AIRI Center participated in the IEEE Rijeka: Computer Society Congress 2021 on 15th of November, 2021, with Assoc. Prof. Jonatan Lerga, Ph.D. presenting Center and research results in 2020-2021.
Prof. dr. sc. Ana Mestrovic participated at the Panel on perspectives and real-life applications of AI organized by IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society
- Prof. Dr. Sc. Ana Mestrovic participated at the Panel on perspectives and real-life applications of AI organized by IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society presenting the Department for Informatics and AIRI Center.
- Prof. dr. sc. Štefan Korečko from the Department of Computers and Informatics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Technical University of Košice, Slovak Republic, held an interesting talk entitled “Verified Software Development With B-Method” on 5th of May, 2021.