The Center for Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity, University of Rijeka, connects scientists from various fields working on interdisciplinary research projects. The Center is strongly focused on the knowledge transfer from academia to industry and vice versa. It is a polygon for multidisciplinary collaboration, starting partnerships, sharing knowledge, and development and testing of innovative ideas with high market potentials. The Center firmly fosters international collaboration with scientists and high-tech companies from abroad.
Latest Research Papers
U Rijeci radi Centar za umjetnu inteligenciju, već su u prvoj godini rada povukli šest milijuna u 14 projekata
- Financiranje projekata dobiveno je kroz Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Hrvatsku zakladu za znanost, COST akcije, bilateralne i potpore Sveučilišta, a riječ je o, primjerice, projektu koji se bavi komunikacijom putem društvenih medija u vrijeme koronakrize ili pak projekta strojnog učenja za prijenos znanja u medicinskoj radiologiji: više u Novom listu…
- We are proud to announce that 6 of 10 of the UNIRI Excellence Awards in Science are received by scientists connected to the AIRI Center. List of awards is as follows:1. Assoc. prof. dr. sc. Ivan Štajduhar – 1st place in technical sciences1. Prof. dr. sc. Sanda Martinčić-Ipšić – 1st place in social sciences2. Assist. […]
- Jonatan Lerga held a talk at the conference “Exploring Digital Legal Landscapes” on 11th of December, 2020 on “Labor Market Trends Leading to Establishing the Center for AI and Cybersecurity in Rijeka”.
- Ivan Štajduhar gave a talk titled “The reach and limitations of machine intelligence” at the Third International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Humanities (ICAIH 2020), co-organised by the Chung-Ang University, Seoul, South Korea and the University of Rijeka.
- Join our online international conference “Exploring Digital Legal Landscapes” organized by Faculty of Law – University of Rijeka, Inter-University Centre of Excellence Opatija, and Center for Artificial Intelligence and Cybersecurity (AIRI) with the support of the Hanns-Seidel-Stiftung via online platform CISCO Webex on 11 December 2020. More on the program here. To join click here.
- Sanda Martinčić-Ipšić talked on 19th of November 2020. about the prospects for studying Data Science at the University of Rijeka at Data Science Conference 2020 (link).